ARIEL/TESCO

My 6th sense tells me..
Whirlpool washing machine in each store
- A good Fairy is what I need to improve my life.
- Clothes will be given Ariel treat and the planet an essential rest.
- Ecologically keeping my washing clean, means my white machine is really green.


Fairy and Ariel in whirlpools machine automatically results in deep down clean.
Fairy will always be Ariel essential, as play not work is preferential.
I can see with ease it’s the one to please.
It cleverly uses less energy the whirl’ds best for my family.
Laundry blues will all turn green with essential power and magic machine.
Like Fairy and Ariel Essential, it’s got energy saving potential.
No ghostly images will haunt my washing.
Sensibly combined for fantastic results.
The future is here ahead of time, energy efficient, tough on grime.
With a team like Whirlpool, Ariel and Tesco – it’s a winner.
With posher washer and meaner cleaner, laundry days are much serener.