PHYSIO SPORT

I would love to go to the Sydney 2000 Olympics with Physio Sport because..
10 X Trip for two to the Olympic Games in Sydney
- Coolest of places, hottest of races, won’t get caught, without my Sport.
- Fresh, invigorated and smelling divine, I’m on ‘track’ for a winning time.
In any ‘event’ whatever the ‘heat’, Physio’s performance can’t be beat.
- Olympic athletes will be smitten, when Physio cool wins gold for Britain.



Physio Sport is the best, ‘running rings’ around the rest.
Physio Sport remains unsurpassed, like the Olympic flames, it lasts and lasts.
Poolside, trackside or tennis court, I’m feeling invigorated with Physio Sport.
Sydney 2000, an outstanding event, with Physio achieving one hundred per’scent’.
The Olympics excites me, Physio Sport delights me, hope you invite me.
This record breaking freshening force, deserves a medal – gold of course.