HALIFAX

Halifax premium savings direct and Halifax web saver suit my needs because..
50 X Phone bill paid to £250
- Access complements my busy lifestyle.
- Access to financial dealings is immediate and always available with good interest.
- Allows me to access my savings at any time conveniently from home.


Easy access from home gives me greater control of my money.
Easy, convenient, unlimited access, I’m in control and Halifax rates best!
Flexibility, convenience and high interest rates make these accounts absolutely great.
Flexible access with benefit of higher interest rate.
Flexible, accessible, Halifax holds the key to even greater wealth for me.
From the comfort of my home I’m in control of my finances.
Giving you flexibility and convenience in managing your savings.
Handy access, limitless transfers, flexibility anytime – Xcellent.
I can control my finances anytime and any place with security assured.
I can control my finances when and where it suits me.
I can have total control of my finances with great interest.
I can manage my savings and financial transactions, reliably and conveniently.
I enjoy access, flexibility and easy monitoring of my funds with them.
I have control and access to my account 365 days a year.
I have direct access and can keep control over my money.
I have instant flexible access to my savings at high interest rates.
I need the flexibility and instant access to my account.
It allows me to control my financial life at all times.
It combines good interest rates with optimum convenience and accessibility.
It has the flexibility of on-line access with good interest rates.
It is accessible, convenient and a service is available when I want it.
It is convenient, flexible and gives me fast access to my funds.
It is flexible and puts me in control of my finances.
It is flexible and suits my lifestyle.
It is safe, simple and convenient to control my savings.
It offers flexible accessible and high interest savings.
It’s convenient, friendly and accessible round the clock.
It’s convenient, more accessible and I can control it.
It’s easy, flexible and I’m in control of my finances.
It’s fast, efficient, easy to control my finances with no queues.
Like a professional gymnast – it gives flexibility together with control.
Like me and my lifestyle, it is very flexible and attractive.
Of excellent interest rates and the convenience of instant access upon request.
Of good interest rates, flexibility and easy access to my account.
Of its round the clock convenience for account access and control.
Secure, convenient, nothing better, always accessible to this busy jet setter.
Their flexibility and accessibility reduces costly travelling for us elderly country dwellers.
Their flexibility, accessibility and profitability all add up to a super suitability.
They allow flexible 24-hour banking putting me in control.
They are so convenient and easily accessible.
They give flexible saving with maximum benefits and control.
They offer a very convenient service in a sometimes inconvenient lifestyle.
They offer flexibility, convenience and security while giving excellent rates of interest.
They offer great interest rates, flexibility and convenience.
They offer the most flexibility, the easiest access and the highest interest.
They put me in control of my finances.
They provide a high quality, flexible and accessible service, with attractive rates.